“Impact Carbon has helped us to develop and register our Gold Standard Cookstove Project – this support has been critical in enabling The Paradigm Project to reach hundreds of thousands of people in Kenya with improved cookstoves. Through Impact Carbon's help leveraging carbon finance, we were not only able to grow the project in Kenya to reach more people, but have been able to expand to other countries in East Africa."
- Johanna Matocha, The Paradigm Project
Impact Carbon has developed carbon finance for more cookstove and water projects than any other company or organization. We have an integrated understanding of carbon finance project development because we have experienced managing the entire carbon finance process from early stage project monitoring to the issuance and sale of emissions reductions. Impact Carbon provides a wide range of services, ranging from full oversight of the project development process to specific deliverables tailored to meet the needs of each client. Our offerings include:
- Early stage feasibility assessment and Project Idean Note (PIN) development
- Project forecasting and pro-forma financial modeling
- Project documentation development including Project Design Documents (PDDs), monitoring reports, and supporting materials
- Design of project monitoring plan and monitoring oversight
- Validation and verification management
- Emission reductions contracting and sales
Impact Carbon has proven expertise in optimizing the performance of carbon assets, developing projects that exceed volume targets, and efficiently navigating the project development cycle.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.